Background

4/12/13

Where have I been?

I think I say this every time but I do have intentions of doing better at keeping up with this blog. I guess the kids and daycare have been exhausting me. Its not that we haven't been busy nor do I have things to post but I guess at the end of the day I have been wiped out. But I will try to do better as we enjoying sharing things with everyone and hopefully everyone enjoys reading.

I am going to back track a bit and post some pictures from Easter as we spent it back in Glidden with my family. We had a nice long relaxing weekend with the family as Saturday my Grandma Wenck came over and we did an Easter egg hunt and had dinner and then Sunday we had lunch at my Grandma & Grandpa Hunts. The food was awesome all weekend and the kids had a great time doing the Easter egg hunts.
                                                             Wenck grandkids




                                                      Fun times on the farm with Grandpa

Other then Easter we have been low key since. I did take the kids to Glazed Expressions one Friday when Hudson didn't have school. We went with neighbors and they had a great time painting their pottery and we even more excited when we were able to pick it up and see the final product.



I will have more to post coming up as Hudson starts little league baseball, Paisley is continuing to do her gymnastics and we are really excited for our upcoming vacation to Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment