Background

1/16/13

More fun

What have we been up to lately....

Well, January 11 was officially my last day employed with Take Care Health Systems so I was balancing finishing up work, starting a new daycare and being with the kids. It was a crazy first couple weeks of the new year but we are off to a good start and doing great. We are all so happy to have mommy home!

Daycare - this is week two and we are doing great. Each day is a learning process and something new but lucky for me I have my previous daycare provider as a great mentor as she has been teaching me all the tricks. The kids are great and everyone has adjusted very well, now if the weather would just start getting nice so we can have some more outside time that would be even better. I do truly love being home and am cherishing each moment. It has honestly created more of a relaxed environment around home which is such a good feeling.

Sledding - our back yard provides the best little hill for sledding so following the snow fall from Christmas we had been spending quite a bit of time outside sledding which the kids love. Now the snow is gone so outside time has been reduced, yet on the days where the weather has been decent we still try to sneak out even for just a short bit.





Monster Trucks - Bernie, Hudson and Paisley went to the show with my brother and my oldest niece and nephew a couple weeks ago. My sister in law and I stayed home with the youngest to girls and had a nice night in. The kids were very excited to see and go with their cousins and had a great time. I didn't get a picture of the others but here is one of the girls hanging out having snack at home.

Yo Gabba Gabba and SkyZone - this week the girls and I went to Yo Gabba Gabba at the Civic Center while Bernie and Hudson had a guys night at SkyZone. The girls had fun as they have both really liked Yo Gabba since they were at a young age. Paisley has grown out of it a bit more but still enjoyed it. The guys got a little exercise in at SkyZone to say the least and had a good time. We all met up at the end of the night for some Cherry Berry! It is nice to do things separate with the kids sometimes, but I do have to say I think the kids miss each other and always seem to want to be doing what the other one is. They are always excited though to see each other afterwards which is so cute to see.

Pictures - I got a new camera for Christmas so have been trying to take a lot of photos and experimenting with my camera. I did take an online class which taught me quite a bit but now its shoot shoot shoot as many pictures as I can and learn. I am hoping to experiment this spring and start taking some photos for people if everything works as planned. The kids have been great at letting me test my camera on them as you can see.






Decorating - Bernie and I have been trying to make decorating the house more of a priority. We have lived here for two years now and it is long over due. This past weekend we bought and hung curtains for the living room and also purchased a shelf and canvas for the living room. It has made such a big difference and we love it. Slowly room by room this house will get decorated in 2013. Yeah!

Otherwise Bernie, myself and kids are all doing great. Hudson is doing very well in school, Paisley is loving gymnastics and believe it or not Tenley will be 2 years old in 3 weeks. Bernie is staying busy with work in general and I am enjoying my new title as Stay At Home Mom.

Now that I am back on track hopefully I can keep going and do better about blogging more!

No comments:

Post a Comment