Background

1/3/13

Stay at Home Mommy!

We have some very exciting updates to start off the New Year. I have resigned at my position as Senior Program Manager with Take Care Health Systems in order to be a stay at home mommy and provide daycare for other kids. I know this is a big change of pace, but something that Bernie and I have been excited about for quite some time. And the kids are excited too. My last day of work January 4 and daycare will start January 7. I am very fortunate to have all the pieces of the puzzle fall into place and to be able to watch some neighborhood kids along with an infant. We are all excited for this new adventure in addition to be able to spent this precious time with our kids. I will miss work and everyone I have worked with, yet feel very strongly about this being the next step for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment