Background

6/26/13

Baby #4 Update

I am officially 20 weeks and feeling great. This week was quite special for everyone as we had an ultrasound and took all the kids to see the baby. They thought it was cool to see the baby on the television and of course they all have different thoughts on the gender. But they along with us and everyone else will have to wait until baby arrives. We have kept all the kid's genders a surprise and absolutely love it that way. As always it was amazing to see the baby in the ultrasound and to know that they baby is healthy. I have a doctors appointment next week which is always exciting to hear the heart beat. I thought I would share a recent picture which was taken a week ago at 19 weeks. Crazy to believe that I am half way done with this pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment