Background

7/22/13

Onawa Campout 2013

This past weekend was the annual Hunt campout at Onawa. We have been going there for 20+ years so its quite amazing that my kids can enjoy this experience the same way I did when I was little and not only with Bernie and I but with their great grandparents. We spent Friday-Sunday at the campground even though at night we stayed in a hotel due to the cabins we usually rent being booked and unsure of the weather to make the decision to tent camp. I know maybe not the true camping experience but it worked well for us with 3 young kids and me being pregnant. The weekend flew by as the kids enjoyed swimming many many times, playing at the park, riding bikes, and playing with their cousins. Plus we enjoyed some great food throughout the weekend and of course SMORES...YUMMY! It was a fun filled weekend as we had perfect weather to say the least and minimal bugs which is a plus. We can't wait for next year!

Paisley loving the playground
 What a handsome little guy
 Tenley using side walk chalk as make up

 Crazy girls 
 One of the many funny faces from Paisley
 And Tenley
 Tenley loves to swim!
 Hudson and Paisley taking the sidelines for a bit at the pool
 The kids and I with my grandparents
 Bernie and the kids enjoyed these fun little bikes



No comments:

Post a Comment